Lazarus Centre Pte Limited
What information do we collect?
- Standard information from your browser like your IP address, browser type, access times and the site you came from.
- User Interface details like how you used our website including the pages you visited, the links you clicked, the questions you answered and the emails you sent us.
- Your (and your children’s) Personal Data which is defined as any of the following: full name, mobile telephone number, personal email address, date of birth.
- Your autism history related information such as current situation, prior diagnosis, signs and symptoms, areas of concern.
- For anonymous users of our screening tools, no personal data is solicited unless volunteered. However we will keep track of users, scores and destination.
- For users of screening tools who submit follow up requests to us, we will collect information cited above including personal data and autism history related information
How do we collect?
- Emails to us through the contact page
- Calls/Messages to the phone numbers cited in the website
- Requests for follow up from online screening tools.
- Visits to our websites.
- Visits to our physical office based on address in the website
How we use your information
- To help us identify and contact you when you contact us.
- Respond to your queries and requests for follow up.
- Develop client records when you become a client.
- To review your use of our website and improve our customer service
- Improve our internet service delivery
- Subject to your consent, provide you with emails on our products and services.
- Meet our legal and contractual requirements
How we share your information
- We may share data with third parties to improve services provided to you (such as authors of M-Chat R/F or IT vendors to improve user interface). In most cases, personal data is unlikely to be shared but rather, aggregated. When we do so, we require that they protect your personal information to an acceptable level of care. We do not sell your data to any third parties.
- We may disclose your personal data without notice if so required under law or if we need to protect our interests.
How do we protect your data
- Limited access to information provided to us through the platform
- Use of SSL to ensure secure transmission
- Minimal collection of personal data through the internet.
If you have queries, please email us at [email protected] or call 91764837